We created Local 42/57 first and foremost as a celebration—a celebration of the incredible people around us, the inspiring businesses we run, the amazing friendships we’ve formed, and the beautiful landscape we live in. This event is a chance to forget about the busyness in our everyday lives—giving us the opportunity to interact with one another, form stronger bonds, and inspire creative thought and future collaboration.
at Waseda Farms
Tuesday & Wednesday, June 26 & 27, 2018
North Field on O'Brien Road in Baileys Harbor
(approx. address: 3047 O'Brien Rd., Baileys Harbor, WI)
Tuesday, June 26:
1–4pm Arrivals, check-ins & camp setup at Waseda Farms
2:30pm Wagon tour of Waseda Farms
3-4:30pm Motorcycle & classic car cruise
4:30pm Motorcycles & cars arrive back at camp
5pm Greetings & introductions
5:30pm Cocktails by Wickman House & beers courtesy of Hacienda Beer Co.
5:30–7pm Run free & play games around camp
7:30-9:30pm BBQ dinner with Wickman House
9:30pm Bonfire w/ live music by Dig Deep & bottleshare
11:30pm Night swim
12am Lights out
Wednesday, June 27
8:30am Coffee with Isely Coffee Roasters & sustenance from Roots Inn & Kitchen
9:30am Breakfast with Roots Inn & Kitchen
12pm Clean up & GTFO
Terms & Conditions
- All ticket sales are final. We do not offer any refunds.
- Everything in the agenda, including all food and drink, campsite, and entertainment, is included in your ticket price. All alcoholic beverages are being donated by Hacienda Beer Co. & Wickman House.
- Tents & linens will not be provided. Please bring a tent to pitch on the campsite (or something else for shelter/sleeping) and appropriate bedding.
- In order to minimize the number of cars parked at the event site, we encourage everyone to carpool. All parking will be on a flat farm field. There will be no parking allowed at Waseda Farms County Store on Logerquist Rd.
- The only bathrooms that will be provided are a few porta potties. Please respect the organic farm and nature surrounding the field.
- The event is rain or shine. Come prepared if rain is in the forecast.
- Dispose of all trash and cigarette butts in the provided trash receptacles.
- Camp is a collective effort. Everyone is expected to pitch in and lend a helping hand when someone needs it.
- Bonfire and cooking fire will be communal. No separate campfires or cookstoves are allowed.
- The event is held on an organic farm. Please respect the organic animals and land.
- Quiet time will be enforced after midnight. Please be mindful of neighbors.
- A bottleshare is planned on Tuesday night. Feel free to bring a bottle or two (beer, wine, liquor, soda, kombucha, whatever) to share around the campfire.
- Illegal activities will not be tolerated.
- The organizers and collaborators listed above are not responsible for the health and well being of any of the attendees. Attendees will take part in this event and any associate activities at their own risk.
By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined above. If at anytime we find that someone has violated these terms and conditions, they will be asked to leave the event and not invited back to future outings. All food and drink, campsite, and entertainment are included in your ticket price. Please bring a tent and bedding (sleeping bag, blankets, etc.), a bottle or two to share around the campfire, and an open mind.
We look forward to welcoming you at camp.