Event Space Rental
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
November – April
We love parties, fundraisers, film screenings, wedding receptions, corporate off-sites, holiday parties, birthday parties, retirement parties and private concerts! Our facility can accommodate up to 150 for a sit-down and up to 250 for a stand-up event. The taproom is 3,000 square feet, and our beer garden is approx. 2,000 square feet.
Venue & Furnishings
The venue has two large bathrooms and one private unisex bathroom. We have nine farm tables that seat 8 each (6 are high tops) and 20 German biergarten tables that seat 6 each. There is also a “green room” with sofa, 6 chairs, iron, steamer and mirrors.
We are located in beautiful downtown Baileys Harbor with stunning views of Lake Michigan. We have parking available for up to 150 vehicles within a 5 min walk.
Food & Beverage
Chives and Heirloom Cafe are our in-house catering partners, and they are fantastic. You are welcome to work with them or bring in your own food.
For catering, we have a staging kitchen with sink, commercial dishwasher, walk-in cooler, convection oven, air fryer, microwave, meat slicer and stainless steel prep table. $250 Kitchen Use Fee Applies
All beer & NA beverages, up to rental dollar amount, are included in the rental fee along with bartenders. You may purchase wine or other beverages yourself and have it brought in. It is not included in the rental price since we can only sell beer. 25% F&B Fee Applies. Note: Additional 5% Service Fee Applies for Outside Drinks.
Sound, Lights, Stage & Tech
The space features a 12’ X 24’ stage with top-of-line digital sound system and professional stage lighting. We also have video projections and screen capabilities. $200 Sound Tech Fee Required for All AV Use.
Door County Brewing Co. Taproom & Music Hall can take care of all of your band booking needs. You choose the band or genre, and we’ll take care of the rest. $250 Service Fee Applies + Band Cost.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- AV Technician
- Stage Lighting
- Sound System
- Record Player
- Video Projection System
- Online Ticket Sales Portal
- Brewery Tours
*Please be sure to include any set-up, tear down, and load-in/out time for you and/or your vendors when making a booking.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to book your next event!
- Rental: $2,500 + 25% Service Fee – includes up to $2,500 in beer, NA drinks, bartenders, brewery tour, up to 4 hours rental. Terms: 50% deposit, full deposit refund if cancelled 30 days in advance, 50% balance due 48 hours prior to event date.
- Music: DCBC books ($250 Service Fee + $200 Sound Engineer Fee + Band Fee). Customer sets budget and genre.
- Catering: $250 Service Fee. Customer is responsible for catering, will provide preferred vendor list.
- Setup and Cleaning: Customer is responsible for setup and cleaning. If DCBC does cleaning, an additional charge of up to 20% of rental fee will be applied.